RandyMarsh's Story

A new category pops up every day… Oh well. This is a bit of my story, and no, it’s not about Tegridy Farms ( if you know, you know )

I started with this weird industry when I was 13-14, and at the start, all I did was grow Facebook pages from scratch, with those pages I created a viral website and made a nice salary for myself at the age where people got $5 a week from their parents or something. Before that, I played the MMORPG MapleStory and bought items for low and sold for high - and then sold the money for real $, and at the same time bought cheap earphones on eBay and sold in school.

I think I tried most of the things the internet has to offer, and not all of them were successful for me ( Dropshipping for instance) I learned that you should never give up and always try something new because it might be a better fit for you.

I now dabble in domains, and it is by far the most lucrative business I’ve tried. I also wrote a nice article explaining A-Z that you can find here

The thing I’m most proud of and I think is the coolest is me being a Youtuber, sure, not anymore, as I didn’t post any content for over a year, but I started making content in December 2016, (Hebrew, for Israelis) and the space in Israel wasn’t great, there wasn’t a lot of Youtubers and the biggest one didn’t even have 100k subscribers.

In 2.5 years I ended up having over 40k subscribers and over 7million views. This is a huge milestone, granted, the biggest Youtuber in Israel now has 500k subs, so 40k is not a lot compared to it, but it’s cool. I never showed my face yet I was recognized just by my voice, which is insane. Although I didn’t make too much money out of it, I definitely enjoyed my time and enjoyed seeing A LOT of people say I make them laugh. I stopped because it became boring, I could’ve probably had over 100k subs by now if I uploaded consistently. but yeah… I get bored quite easily.

It just got to show you that you gotta try a lot of different stuff until you find the venture that makes you money and you enjoy it. don’t be afraid to dabble in different stuff and lose money, because that’s the process you have gotta make before finding the best thing for you.
Believe me, I’ve lost money trying a lot of stuff, but it was worth it.

Anyway, that’s my (TLDR) story, I didn’t include everything but it’s fine.

People around me say I’m smart, but I honestly think I’m just an average joe, this is why I think literally everyone can make tons of money online. You just gotta take some money and start experimenting.

also im getting bullied here everyday plz send help if u see dis

21 Likes

inspirational Thanks For Share.

1 Like

Love it! one of my partner was doing same :smiley: he sold New Year fireworks in school :smiley:
P.S keep going make sure one day the dream(s) will come true :dizzy: :heart:

2 Likes

Next up Neeville’s story. I use to suck at social media, now I still suck at it

3 Likes

Great story keep booming

1 Like

Not sure what you did but pretty cool

7 Likes

Named my dad after you Randy Marsh.

Just came back from Romania, Let me tell you, Andrew Tate is as a b!tch irl as he is online.

2 Likes

What did you witness there?