• 80 Live Backlinks
  • 150 Local Directories
  • Map Embed
  • Near Me Optimization
  • Regional Keyword Research
  • Whole City Coverage

Benefits of This Service:

• Top 3 Google Rankings
  • Increase Local Traffic, attract more foot traffic from local searches.
  • Grow Target Audience, expand your customer base.
  • Increase Phone Calls
  • Improve higher visibility in Google search results.

What are Google Map Point Citations?

Google Map Citations are created when users save your business location to their maps. Our multi-point citations not only save your business location but also add various local points around it, showcasing your business details within a specific radius.

Google Maps Points of Interest (POIs) include notable locations such as shops, restaurants, hotels, landmarks, and tourist attractions. By adding or claiming your business listing on Google Maps, you ensure accurate and up-to-date information which boost your visibility and helping customers find you more efficiently.

5 Likes

Hi sounds interesting,
iv’e seen quite a few people offering the same service…

wondering regarding the regional links are we talking PBN’s? or would you be reaching out to local business buying a backlink?
Also the top 3 guarantee is a bit vague… on how many keywords are you offering the top 3 guarantee?
Do you also work with service based businesses? or only businesses with physical location?

Thanks in advance believe this clarification will help people understand a bit more about your service :slight_smile:

GLWS

1 Like

Sure, here are the answers to your questions

1. The regional links included in this package are not PBNs. Instead, focus is on obtaining backlinks from reputable local businesses and directories.

2. Top 3 Google rankings guarantee applies to a set of keywords for your business within your local area

3. Work with both service-based businesses and businesses with physical locations.

1 Like

Turn around time for the ranking?

1 Like

Depend on keywords ? Can be 10days but also up to 2month

1 Like

can you show me proof of work done to service based businesses. My business is JunkGuys Sacramento, Junk calif ornia dot come. can you tell me how much you can improve my map ranking???

1 Like