Rank REDDIT or QUORA post in TOP 5 Google result under targeted Personal or Company name

Account type: Reddit and Quora Promotion
Price: 2000$

Description:

You can use this service for self-promotion or if some company scamed you or person we will rank up that under their target name in TOP 5

We have two marketing options.

The first is normal, the second is reverse psychology marketing.

In the first variant, we will make “question” about your name or company who are you and what are expirience dealing with you. In most cases, such posts exist in medium subreddit groups, also under the post there will be 5-10 positive comments (which will make positive statements and that will bring us more SELLING for you) from different accounts. And the post will have 500 added upvotes, which will make it on big rank in the current subreddit.

I will publish the post in at least 10-20-30 different Subreddit groups (some will be deleted but we will fight). And one will be ranked in the top 5 on google for sure.

The reverse psychology of marketing is to describe that we had a negative experience with you (but that negative experience will not be such that it will destroy the business, it will be somehow harmless) and why is that so? because that’s the only way we can survive in big subreddits. where the highest visibility occurs (risky but visible like this we must not delete the post)

You chose your side.

In both cases, you know how important it is when a client searches for your name and comes across a post, 90% of them read reviews. and after that makes a decision whether to buy. When he reads a good post on reddit and quora about you, the chance of buying is very high

Our target is comments under reddit and upvotes! Not exsct post (because they will be deleted for promotion very fast)

Or you can say post you want i will make it hard to delete and i will add much comments and positive results will be there.

6 Likes

How long does it stay up and ranked high?

7 Likes