*RARE Opportunity* to own a UFC fighter's blue checked FB & Twitter

Country of followers (majority): US
Amount of fans/followers: 700K
Topic/Niche: Sports/Mixed Martial Arts
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: What I have here is a unique opportunity to own a very well known, blue check verified UFC fighter’s Facebook fan page, along with his blue check verified Twitter.

Both pages receive killer engagement. I simply copy and paste articles from MMA Junkie for a flat rate CPM, paid on a NET45 basis and I generate $1,500 monthly, give or take with no outgoing expenses.

Opportunites like this don’t come around too often whatsoever, so if you have the means of income to invest, this may be the time.

Ad breaks, IA and Audience Network still have yet to be enabled, so nothing is banned from Facebook. They all just need activated.

The offer I have with USA Today/MMA Junkie will be passed on to the new owner, which only requires 20 minutes a day of your attention. And yes, you will have interaction with the fighter.

Any questions whatsoever, please feel free to ask.

@administrators, can we label this as a premium listing?

Facebook Stats:

Twitter Stats:

If you’re going to list it as a bundle we also need Twitter stats.

No problem. Let me get home and I’m on it.

I work with him, not hacked. Trying to help him out and give someone a unique chance to own both properties. This has already been verified by staff but if they need anything else, ill be more than happy to supply it.

I can confirm this. If this hits checkout, we will thoroughly vet this again.

1 Like

Added my friend.

Still need Twitter demographics. If you go into audience you can see the follower breakdown by country.

1 Like

Appreciate the help. All look ok?

Perfect, thank you.

Marked as premium, best of luck with sales!

1 Like

Thank you very much sir.

1 Like

Flippa Evaluation is $38,600

Price Drop. Turn Key operation.

Interested party backed out. Price reduced.

Can you send me some more information please

Replied

Fighter would like to at least stay on as Editor to market his sponsors maybe twice a month, BUT he also said if it makes or breaks the deal, he will leave.

The fighter is willing to get on a call, messenger on Facebook, etc. to prove without a shadow of a doubt that he is willing to sell both pages.

Take her to the top…

Please send me the details. Name is all i need.

Regards.

Replied.