Record Label With Multiple Exclusive Partnerships (Meta, Tiktok, SC included)

As most of you know, the independent music industry is quickly becoming one of the most profitable marketing niches. With the saturation of new artists emerging, there is a lot of money to be made and this will only continue to grow. I am selling a pre-established Indie label with all of the hard work already done for you. This opportunity includes: multiple exclusive partnerships for distribution, marketing, publishing, sync, social media partnerships, influencer agencies, and just about anything else you could think of. There has been well over 6 figures and multiple years invested to acquire these relationships and resources, that you will automatically gain by acquiring this. If you know what you’re doing you could easily turn this into a 7 figure business in under a single year. This is a legitimate way for you to get a solidified spot in the inner circle of the REAL music industry. There are a lot of doors that these behind the scene partnerships open for you. If you know what it is that I’m actually offering, then you’ll understand how extremely valuable this opportunity is. Whether you are looking to exploit this situation to offer exclusive label & artist services (major label distribution, verifications, high-end press, radio plugging, Merlin IDs, editorial support, high-level marketing campaigns, or decide to start signing new artists. The financial possibilities are absolutely endless.

Included:

• Transfer of ownership and logins for each distributor, partner portals, emails, etc.

• Direct contact info to 1000+ major media players (Magazine editors, Radio plugs, top music marketers, social media contacts, and much more)

• All of the label’s current partnerships (with official introduction)

• Full mentorship on how to monetize and leverage current partnerships to acquire more and maximize earnings

• Pre-written contracts written by our lawyer for distribution, 360, track deals, etc.

• Access/personal introductions to mega industry players who wouldn’t give you the time of day unless they know you (entertainment attorneys, major label A&Rs, RIAA certified platinum producers, marketing agencies, booking contacts, representation of celebrity artists/influencers)

• Much more (You will have most of the same resources as any of the major labels at your fingertips)

Price is $75,000 OBO (I am open to serious offers with those who have previous industry experience)

UPDATE: We have deactivated the LLC/website, but this is still available with the main assets (accounts, partnerships, ability to generate income) I’ll reduce the price and you can still generate the same revenue.

2 Likes

Would’ve considered buying it if it only wasn’t entertainment/music-focused category

Well, yes it’s a record label…

1 Like

Catalogue included? Recording rights/publishing?

Very interested, ill pm

1 Like

@SXI dm?

No songs will be switched

@SXI check DM

Please stop spamming my threads. I have been responding to you. I will continue to respond when I am online and available friend.

PM me details mate.

You have not solved a major problem with your $$$$ “record deal” that I bought from you. So I will have to ping you until the problem is solved.

1 Like

Stop commenting on my threads. I’ve told you several times that I will answer you when you’re online. You requested a track be taken down, this can take time. Any other questions you may have please respond via DM. I have not stopped responding to you.

Then answer the DMs?

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.