Looking to build a Reddit community around your brand, SaaS, startup, product, personal brand, or niche?
I’ll set up, manage, and grow your subreddit over 30 days with a focused plan designed to bring in relevant members and real activity — not just a higher member count with an empty feed.
I’m not selling fake members.
I’m not selling bot activity.
I’m not dumping random accounts into your subreddit to make the number look bigger.
I’m building an actual community foundation where people can:
-
Discover your brand
-
Ask questions
-
Start discussions
-
Share experiences
-
Give feedback
-
Interact with other members
-
Become long-term followers/customers
THE 30-DAY REDDIT COMMUNITY PACKAGE
Goal:
Set up your subreddit, actively manage it, and grow it over 30 days using organic tactics and daily crossposting — then hand it off to your moderator account ready to keep growing.
Price:
$500 for 30 days of setup, management, and growth work.
WHAT I DO
1. SUBREDDIT CREATION & SETUP
I’ll build the foundation of your community:
-
Subreddit creation (with your preferred name if available)
-
Community description and “about” section
-
Clear, concise rules
-
Post flairs and user flairs
-
Basic content categories / sidebar structure
-
Welcome/onboarding post and pinned intro
-
Basic branding elements (icon, banner guidance if needed)
-
Profile/sidebar optimization so it doesn’t look abandoned
-
Basic AutoModerator setup to filter obvious spam and welcome new users
Your subreddit will look like a real, active community from day one.
2. REDDIT NICHE & AUDIENCE RESEARCH
Before pushing growth, I’ll research:
-
Your target audience and niche
-
Related subreddits and existing Reddit communities
-
Popular discussions and content gaps
-
Common questions and engagement opportunities
-
Topics people actually care about
This helps answer the most important question:
“Why would someone join this subreddit?”
3. CONTENT & DISCUSSION STRATEGY
An empty subreddit doesn’t grow.
I’ll develop content designed to give people a reason to participate, such as:
-
Discussion threads
-
Questions and polls
-
Debate topics
-
Educational posts
-
Community challenges
-
Industry discussions
-
Announcements
-
Member-focused posts
The goal is to create conversations, not just posts.
4. ORGANIC COMMUNITY GROWTH WITH DAILY CROSSPOSTING
I’ll use Reddit-native tactics to bring relevant people into the community, with a strong focus on daily crossposting to related subreddits where allowed.
This includes:
-
Sharing your best posts into relevant communities
-
Timing posts for maximum visibility
-
Writing titles and descriptions that attract the right audience
-
Avoiding spammy behavior and following each subreddit’s rules
I will NOT use:
-
Bots
-
Fake members
-
Purchased followers
-
Spam
-
Mass unsolicited DMs
-
Automated junk comments
Quality > vanity numbers.
5. COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT FOR 30 DAYS
Once people start joining, I’ll help keep the community alive throughout the 30-day period:
-
Welcome new members
-
Start and nurture discussions
-
Respond to engagement
-
Encourage conversations
-
Monitor posts and comments
-
Help moderate the community
-
Identify what content is working
-
Adjust the strategy based on engagement
Getting people to join is only half the job.
Getting them to stay and participate is the other half.
6. HANDOFF TO YOUR MODERATOR ACCOUNT
At the end of the 30 days, I’ll:
-
Add you (or your team) as moderators
-
Transfer primary ownership to your Reddit account
-
Provide a short handover doc with:
-
What’s been set up
-
What’s been working (content types, posting patterns, etc.)
-
Simple next steps to keep the growth going
-
You’ll receive an active, structured community that you fully control.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
This service is perfect for:
-
SaaS companies
-
Startups
-
E‑commerce brands
-
Influencers and YouTubers
-
Creators and personal brands
-
Coaches and consultants
-
Agencies
-
Apps and software companies
-
Product communities
-
Gaming projects
-
Niche businesses
-
NSFW Agencies
Basically:
If you have an audience, product, idea, or niche that people can gather around — we can build a community around it.
WHY REDDIT?
Because Reddit users don’t just scroll.
They ask questions.
They look for recommendations.
They compare products.
They share experiences.
They discuss problems.
They find communities.
When you build the right subreddit, you’re not just creating another social media page.
You’re building an audience you can continue engaging with over time.
WHAT MAKES THIS DIFFERENT?
Most “Reddit growth” offers focus on:
-
“I’ll get you X comments.”
-
“I’ll promote your website X times.”
That’s not what I’m offering.
I’m offering community building:
- Build → Attract → Engage → Retain → Grow
Over 30 days, I’ll:
-
Set up your subreddit properly
-
Fill it with purposeful content
-
Crosspost daily to attract relevant members
-
Manage and moderate so it feels alive
-
Hand it off to you as an active, structured community
HOW TO GET STARTED
If you’d like me to:
-
Set up your subreddit under your preferred name (if available)
-
Manage and grow it for 30 days with daily crossposting
-
Hand off full ownership to your moderator account at the end
…message me with:
-
Your desired subreddit name (and 1–2 backups)
-
A short description of your brand/niche and target audience
-
Any specific rules or vibe you want for the community
I’ll confirm availability, outline the 30-day plan, and get your subreddit live and growing.