Rent News Website for submit unlimited FB Verification as Journalis (15+ entrepreneur verified)

As many people know, having a verified facebook news page allows you to verify clients as Journalists & Authors - Contributors to the page itself

I have been offering this service (topic here) in the latest months and we have verified dozens and dozens of clients

You will have :

• Access to our website, where you will create the articles and client pages (required for get you submitted as Journalist)

• Trick to get the exclusive articles in minutes

• You will be able to open your own verification topic on Swapd and resell at the price you want .

The price will be high, but it is intended for those who manage many clients interested in verification without requirements as a press , everything they need will be provided by you , so if you sell it offsite for $6,000, one client taken per day, in one week’s work you will have already paid off your investment, And you will have all the time left to go into profit.

If you have 100 customers or 1,000, the profit will be all yours.

Prices & Details :

One month : 4500$ ++ FEE
Two months : 6500$ ++ FEE

Custom time-rent available

++++ Swapd fee & all payment via USDT

If you’re interested on rent for more time, let’s discuss via pm !
In each package, you will also have a way to get verified your profile obviously

To those interested, on a ticket we will do a time viewer session where I explain you how works , how making articles , how add a client on the website database etc

No timewaster please

7 Likes

Oh cool

1 Like

GLWS!

1 Like

Thx :v:t2:

1 Like

What is your success rate?

@zxprmedia U do the same bro so u should know already :rofl: clients can get verified at first submission or even after 20+ (happened)

@Positivevibes since I did a lots of cliente for you, u can leave a feedback for me about his question

Nah i am asking sucess rate
How many Profiles you submitted and how many were verified

My site success ratio is 90% however I limit orders

Note: not trying to harm your listing

Don’t have a success rate and isn’t possible to say it because as I said happened to get few clients verified after 20+ submission (always on the deadline ticket , I ask 30 days) and happened to get some verified in 1/sugmission .

Also I submit from my own side clients without got them approved as journalist (duo to their own fb locations ) and got some verified, if no work, I just lost few minute of my life so worth to try everyone .

Since I own the website I don’t have any limits , can make unlimited author pages on our website and then got them applied as J or submitted from my side if they can’t access to the link

No worries :call_me_hand:t2: