Scammer Alert! - Do not buy this verified instagram page

When i talked with 999 why u used my name as reference to register he told me that his Agent Tarik works with u

Tarik is a kid 16 years old and they are a team of 10 peoples they will sell verified instagram accounts to peoples via middle mans and after they get paid they report original email as hacked as well the ig accounts and they keep doing this game with buyers

:joy: :joy:

As i been scammed outside of forum and lucky is not a big money for me but i just wanted the community to be aware of this so they dont fell into their tricks.

Iam not looking for compensation or anything :+1:

Ok, well @999 logged into SWAPD from the same device @tarik used, so he has been banned too.

2 Likes

@Goofy i think there are more accounts of this scammer team as well they keep registering massively so i dont know but i think u guys need to do Video Selfie verification for some high risk countries

1 Like

If swapd could integrate this anti fraud technology i think the scammer % can get lower

1 Like

Tarik is not his real name , Real name : Talha Durmaz

1 Like

What did you buy from him? :roll_eyes:

probablly verified acc

1 Like

Yes verified it which he never delivered, important is i found the truth he scammer i just wanted forum to be aware of this guy else i dont care anymore

1 Like

The price should be an instant red flag brother. 500 is way too low for a verified account on ig. This type of people offer accounts for really low prices in order to scam way more people (and as fast as they can).

2 Likes

The more u live the more u learn :sunglasses: cheers :beers:

1 Like

Absolutely :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good bye loser :smiley:

before

after

3 Likes