Selling 1.2M Instagram Network + Shopify Business

Country of followers (majority): All accounts have around ~25%US
Amount of followers: 375k, 335k, 231k, 96k, 50k, 30k, 30k, 23k, 18k, 15k, 3k
Topic/Niche: Fishing / Wildlife
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic.

Hello Swapd, this is going to be a pretty long listing, so bear with me.

I am listing my wildlife network and business for sale, all the pages have been organically grown by me over time, and are used to represent and promote my Shopify brand.

I am also open to selling the pages separately, but the best way would be if they are sold as a bundle. Keep in mind that the 335k account cannot be sold without the business because that account is directly representing the business.

The website traffic and sales are not solely coming from the Instagram Pages, a lot of traffic is also generated from SEO Optimization. An SMS + Email subscribers list of over 3000 subscribers is also included, so there is also a lot of potential for launching some SMS / Email Marketing Campaigns.

The Shopify store is entirely automated, you just have to forward the orders to AliExpress using an app and then pay for them. Tracking/cart recovery emails / etc are automatically sent to customers.

The best-selling products have custom-made landing pages, also SEO optimized.

As for the numbers, the store and Instagram pages have generated up to 5k USD / month for me, but there is also room for improvement since we are not selling our own products and haven’t used the Email / SMS list at all. Also, we have a really good selling product with huge potential but we no longer have a supplier and do not currently have the budget to get in contact with a Chinese factory so they can manufacture it for us. It is a straightforward product and the manufacturing costs would be insanely low. The product will only be disclosed privately.

Store’s dashboard:

Please dm me to reveal account names, I am consistently posting ads and regular posts so the accounts are still super active, and have up to 60M reach in the last 90 days.

Not in a hurry to sell since this is still generating money, but Q4 is just around the corner so this would be the perfect time to acquire this business.

1 Like

Pm me

Nice listing
Have you investigated why the conversion rate is so low?

We have done multiple investigations and have tried improving it multiple times but the main reason is that the website traffic is only coming from Instagram and Google, from all countries.

Therefore, the traffic is basically low-quality traffic, when compared to traffic that is coming from paid ADS (Facebook / Google / Tiktok Conversion ads).

Kind Regards,
Catalin

Interested.

How much does it roughly make monthly? I talked before but was wondering.

Earnings basically range from 500 USD to ~ 3500 USD

Can you pm me links/usernames?