[SELLING] 15k+ Gaming Channel (5k USD Lifetime Revenue)

Amount of subscribers: 15,500+
Country of subscribers (majority): USA
Topic/Niche: Gaming
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic

Description: The demographics on this channel are very premium. Over 75% of the audience is from tier 1 countries and the majority are from the USA, which creates great potential. The channel has however been inactive for quite some time now and the videos were all deleted as they were gaming reuploads (mainly Fortnite from DanTDM) and received 2 community guideline strikes which expire on February 1st and 22nd, respectively. The application for monetization is currently under review.

NOTE: The price is NOT FINAL. Feel free to make offers.

PM me for the channel URL! Screenshots of analytics attached below.

Please send me handle. Very interested. Why is it not monetized now?

Sorry I just read the entire thread. 2 Strikes ouch

1 Like

PMed.

were all videos deleted? then monetization will be denied

Yes, they were all deleted. I’m not sure why anyone would purchase an empty channel not expecting to upload their own content though.

Please pm handle

uploading own videos is a must but i was saying about monetization because the required number of hours is not there. One will have to wait until her or his videos make the 4k hours

PMed! @joeycyrus06

Please send link to profile, thank you!

PMed. @daved

please send to me your channel link. thank you

Link Please

Hi pm channel link. im int

PMed. @daneshfar @ZahidHameed @nephalem

Still for sale.

slightly off topic but i’m curious about how channels for sale go about getting the “premium” tag

Channels with 50%+ premium audiences (tier 1 countries) tend to get the premium tag.

Bump!

Send handle / link please.