Selling 1M+ DJ/musician page incl. copyrights

Country of followers (majority): Indonesia, India
Amount of followers: 1.062.000 followers and 1.012.000 likes
Topic/Niche: Musician
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): organic, facebook ads

Description: Duo money need I’m selling my official musician/DJ artist page with over 1M follower!! This page is the official page of DJ “Van Snyder” (known in the edm scene and supported by Afrojack, Nicky Romero, R3HAB, Ummet Ozcan, Blasterjaxx, Bingo Players, Dannic and many many more!!)

I am honest with you. Since this is the official artistpage i wouldn’t sell normally under 1000 USD but since there is a rename block on the page (you can still rename it with swapd.co rename service!!) and the reach isn’t that big i sell it for 600 USD right now or best offer!!

With the official artistpage also comes the copyright to use van snyder songs lifetime long and use the page to your profit!!

Here are some screenshots from insights:

I’m ready to sell this page incl the musician copyrights (NOTE: not the brand/trademark, only copyrights to have rights to upload!!) of Van Snyder, so you can use all van snyder content also commercially (monetizing)…

I’m ready to sell to the first buyer who offers 600 USD for this with payment method PayPal or BTC.

Thank you!

Warning! Your listing is missing key data!

Seller, we please ask you to update your listing and include the demographics of your fans/followers/traffic. Showing potential buyers what countries are your followers from will save you (and them) a lot of time. This is your only warning, we will remove the listing if you don’t comply in a timely manner.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD and good luck with sales. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other active admin.

updated. now all ok??

Yup, thank you.

Pm me link

Can u send me active link