Selling 235k Instagram Nail Account

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of fans/followers: 235k
Topic/Niche: Nails
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic
OG Email: Yes

Description:

Hello, I am selling my 235k nail account. It has 25% usa audience with about 95% being female followers. The account gains an average of about 10k likes per photo and according to social blade grows about 2k followers per day. I have over a 100 requests in the dm’s waiting to be opened. The reason I am selling is because I want to invest this money into the stock market.

The price is pretty firm as its a high engaging account with a high usa audience and potential to reach a million followers in a year or two. You also know that you can trust that the account won’t be taken back due to all these new instagram updates as I am a trusted seller and buyer. I spend about 20-30 minutes a day on the account meaning its pretty much on autopilot. This account is more of a long term play versus a flip. Im not in a huge rush to sell but still open to offers.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns😊

Bump

Bump

handle pls

Sent

Bump

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.