[SELLING] *26K NOW* 20K Extremely VIRAL Cats | Instagram Account | USA Top Audience | 16.000.000+ Impressions Per Month!

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 20K
Topic/Niche: Cats
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

:fire: FIRE DEAL :fire:

Description:

• Instagram page dedicated to cats has garnered 16 million impressions and over 3 million likes within the past month.

• The community following this page is highly active and devoted, as each post and Reel consistently make it to the explore page. By implementing a suitable strategy, this page has great potential to become a lucrative source of income.

• You can easily make $150 - $300 per month selling shoutouts, or build a dropshipping store around it and make xx,xxx per month.

• It’s growing quickly, is active and therefore able to reach 100k in a matter of weeks/months!

• This page maintains a clean record with no violations or copyright claims, ensuring full security and compliance.

If you are interested in acquiring or obtaining additional information about this page, please feel free to reach out to me. I will be there to assist you in expanding the page further and discovering viral content for it. Below, you will find some recent screenshots of the insights to help you make a well-informed decision.

If you’re interested in acquiring the account, please note that I will continue to post daily to ensure its continuous growth. Consequently, the price of the account will also increase over time. Therefore, if you’re considering this opportunity, it’s recommended to act quickly.

1 Like

hi, its available for blue verification?

Nope

Username?

Handle?