Selling 41K Facebook Page | 68% USA Audience | Psychology Niche | High Engagement | Organic Growth

Country of followers (majority): United States (68%)
Amount of followers: 42,000+
Topic/Niche: Psychology / Human Behavior
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): 100% Organic. No Follow-Unfollow, Engagement Groups, or artificial promotion.

Description: I’m selling my Facebook page in the psychology niche. The page has grown organically and has a strong audience from Tier 1 countries, making it ideal for someone looking to build a brand, sell digital products, or monetize in the future.

Page Details

  • Followers: 42,000+

  • Niche: Psychology / Human Behavior

  • Audience: 68% United States (remaining audience includes the UK, Canada, and other English-speaking countries)

  • Overall Engagement: 133,000+

  • Growth: Organic

  • Page Quality: No known policy violations

  • Monetization: Not yet eligible

  • Age: Approximately 45 days

Why I’m Selling
I’m focusing on other projects and want this page to go to someone who can continue growing it.

What’s Included

  • Full ownership of the Facebook page

  • Assistance with the transfer process if needed

Price
Asking Price: US $1,299 (Open to reasonable offers)

Payment will only use SWAPD’s official escrow/middleman service for a safe transaction. No direct deals.

If you’re a serious buyer, feel free to message me. I can provide screenshots of analytics, audience demographics, reach, engagement, and Page Quality upon request.