Selling 41k+ fortnite youtube channel

Amount of subscribers: 41k +
Country of subscribers (majority): USA
Topic/Niche: Fortnite/gaming
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic

Description: Im now selling this fortnite youtube gaming channel. I love this channel but i want to achieve another channel in a completely different niche thats why i decided to sell it.

if you have any questions about it im more than happy to answer them for you.

starting price is 1,000 US dollars. it should be more but the reason why im putting it at an under valued price is because the youtube channel has not yet been monetized. it is currently under review. if it was monetized right now price would be much higher

FORTNITE IS A VERY POPULAR GAME AND NICHE!!!.

below are the analytics and channel overview. Yes some subscribers were lost but in the youtube world subscribers come and go. no youtube channel has 100 percent retention rate!!!. check stats below

Thank you for listing your property on SWAPD.

We have new policies in place requiring that all listings upload screenshots of the following pages:

• User demographics (geolocation)
  • Recent activity

Virtually every potential buyer will ask for these two things from the start. To save time, please edit your original message and upload the requested data. Not only it will help you sell quicker, it will save you time from uploading the same screenshots to every potential buyer.

Please remember!

When posting screenshots, make sure you don’t reveal the URL/@Handle to the property. As you know, social profiles are subject to being deleted/hacked/etc. To protect your assets, protect their identities. Only send URLs/@handles to people who ask for it via a private message.

Failure to comply may result in the removal of your listing.

Thank you!

ok i will be uploading this. thanks for letting me know in advance

Could you PM me the URL please?

PM the URL please

Send me the data sounds good

interested buyer here, please PM the info.

PM URL thanks

Please send me a link to the channel and how did u grew it + a picture of the subscribers’s countries

Thanks

I PM’D ALL OF YOU.

and also guys just to let you know again these subs are not botted. in the analytics above you can see the subscriber breakdown.

my reason for selling at this price is for lost in some subscribers but people come and go but those subs can be regained easily with proper SEO and youtube knowledge. and also im selling at this price because channel is not yet monetized which you can do yourself which would be a win if you manage to. if you upload consistently then it will eventually get monetized

its recommended you upload at least twice a week if you have the patience for that lol. if not then one is fine

Link please

SOLD!