Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 524k
Topic/Niche: Yoga
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks):
Follow / Unfollow until around 150k followers
then organic growth reposting quality content

Description:

This is one of the LEADING accounts in the YOGA NICHE and in the top 10 biggest yoga inspiration accounts on the whole platform. I make $800 - $1300 per month selling shoutouts with this account.

Very easy to keep the account going with minimal time effort. If you buy the account I will offer to do a skype call for you to teach you everything you need to know to keep the account growing and even how to make $1’000 per month selling shoutouts on it.

Reason that I’m selling:
I start pilot training next year so I have zero time for instagram :frowning:

Any questions, just ask :slight_smile:

18%2C%2020%2038%2031

“organic”

EDIT: (Just for clarification, the OP is now edited, but previously it didn’t mention follow/unfollow)

1 Like

While I do see organic activity in there, this account heavily relied on follow/unfollow methods to grow. For that reason, no matter how good the account looks on the surface, we won’t audit it. Any interested buyers will have to research things on their own, or launch their own audit via sites like SocialAuditPro.com.

1 Like

Only a small fraction of the audience was grown with follow / unfollow. However I’m doing an audit myself on socialauditpro.com and upload it once it’s done.

These insights show that the account grows mainly from content:

Posts that generated the most followers in the last year:

Send link And final price

interested please send link

please pm username

Provide link please

please send me the handle, interested

Please send username, eager buyer

This account is now sold. I will list another yoga account shortly.

Locked as account has been sold.