Selling 62k Fishing Network TOP USA huge potential 40% US

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 62k
Topic/Niche: Fishing
Does it include the OG (original) email?: No, one account includes the first email after the OGE, the other one has no email.
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: Selling these two fishing pages, because I have many other pages and I am running out of time to manage all of them. One page has 40% USA, the other has 23%.
Pages are generating a lot of traffic and sales for my online Business, also some bonus money from ads.
This page bundle is the perfect oportunity to join the fishing niche, since the fishing season just started.The smaller page has HUGE potential, as you can see from the reach graph. The Fishing niche is a super devoted audience, with a lot of opportunities to generate some income $$

Not on a hurry to sell these 2, due to the fact that they’re still generating money, even though i don’t have time for them anymore.

Waiting for offers, but i am not in a rush to sell it, since it’s still making money for me.

ACC #1

ACC #2

1 Like

Interested please let me know the account handle

Bump ! Waiting to hear your offers!

@ and also msg about money

Interested, let me know the accounts

Sent to all, still open to hear offers.

Please send handle

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.