Selling a 70K+ active mtb page

Country of followers (majority): Brazil (Second, and almost same as brazil is USA)
Amount of followers: 70.2K
Topic/Niche: Mountainbike, extreme 2 wheels
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks):

• Created it one year ago, so in september 2017 used to do follow unfollow, quickly stopped when I reached like 500 followers to just post super often and this is how I went from 500 to 70000, simply posting.

Description:
A 70,000+ instagram page about mtb, and extreme sports, currently very active, and a great ‘real followers’ rate near to 90%. It’s not the best moments of the page, nor it’s pinnacle, mostly because I’ve got less time to manage it than before, but I’m pretty sure anyone can get it back really active in no time (Approx 1-2 weeks).

Currently around 3,500 average likes per post, posting 3 times a day.
Best moments were 5,500 average likes per post.
Most views on a story been 15000+, and passed 10K multiple times.
Most likes on a post are 12,000+, and passed 10K multiple times.

I want to see offers on it, so do not hesitate.

The trade will more likely be on safe hands like this site, or any kind of safe for both of us.

Thanks for offering, I know it’s a niche but hopefully.

bump / up

Thank you for listing your property on SWAPD.

We have new policies in place requiring that all listings upload screenshots of the following pages:

• User demographics (geolocation)
  • Recent activity

Virtually every potential buyer will ask for these two things from the start. To save time, please edit your original message and upload the requested data. Not only it will help you sell quicker, it will save you time from uploading the same screenshots to every potential buyer.

Please remember!

When posting screenshots, make sure you don’t reveal the URL/@Handle to the property. As you know, social profiles are subject to being deleted/hacked/etc. To protect your assets, protect their identities. Only send URLs/@handles to people who ask for it via a private message.

Failure to comply may result in the removal of your listing.

Thank you!

1 Like

Please send link

Added stats!

1 Like

bump 2 / up 2

bump 3 / up 3

Username?

Username ?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.