Selling ad breaks monetized page

Country of followers (majority): Global
Amount of followers: any
Topic/Niche: Videos
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

UPDATE:

Selling page + activation for ad breaks (all green status) = $500

Approving your page for ad breaks + activation = $350

Description:
Selling my page that is activated with ad breaks. Here’s a sample video that is monetized.

I think the followers does not matter as long the page is monetized. You can share the videos in your own page to gain more $$$$ :slight_smile:

Hello to all! The page is currently under negotiation. Once the negotiation is completed, I will proceed to the approval of ad breaks. Staffs audit my page and verify the ad breaks in it. I can approve your page in ad breaks as many as you want. Just wait for the finalization of our transaction. Thank you!

Pls send me link and your price? im interesting!!

i’ll pm you

Please DM property link, thanks.

PM link please.

PM please

Hello to all! The page is currently under negotiation. Once the negotiation is completed, I will proceed to the approval of ad breaks. Staffs audit my page and verify the ad breaks in it. I can approve your page in ad breaks as many as you want. Just wait for the finalization of our transaction. Thank you!

Plz send link n price

Send Me Links Price
What is ad breaks Monetized?

PM pls!

PM please. Have a serious offer! :slight_smile:

Link please and best offer so far

Hello!

I am very interested in, please PM me with your price, thank you!

Regards

interested, link plz

Link and price please!

What are the offers for this kind of page with adbreaks enabled?

1 Like

bump

Thank you for a great transaction. Positive service/seller Delivers for 2-3days.

For all who wants ad breaks in their page, just pm me. Thank you!

bump

Another positive transaction :slight_smile:
For making your page eligible for ad breaks even if your not in US and in other eligible countries, message me.

link please

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.