Selling Fb SOCCER page, 517k Likes, 250$

Country of followers (majority): Mexico 201k, Columbia 52k
Amount of fans/followers: 517k/522k
Topic/Niche: Soccer
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: Selling page that I don’t use, reach is not bad, but with some great pics or video will go up. Ad breaks are disabled, you can try to delete recent posts and send request another review.
The page is also good for sharing other posts since have a big number of followers.

You can change name or merge page.

Payout only by paypal.

![41%20AM|690x479] (upload://kzIGVyZYX6TGmzQcIMuTYUNVfGu.png)

Please include screenshots of your page quality tab and mention if this page has adbreaks or not.

2 Likes

Warning! Your listing is missing key data!

Seller, we please ask you to update your listing and include the demographics of your fans/followers/traffic. Showing potential buyers what countries are your followers from will save you (and them) a lot of time. This is your only warning, we will remove the listing if you don’t comply in a timely manner.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD and good luck with sales. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other active admin.

Yo Pm me link

Link and price in pm please.

Can you send the link in PM please? Ad Breaks likely isn’t coming back because those violations are permanent for now.

There are intellectual property reports…!!Deleting recent post will not enable ad breaks…!!

2 Likes

tell me the price.

hi, please send me prince and link. thanks

link?

Bump!

Price 400$

1 Like

The violation nearly got me fainted! I was thinking, is it worth buying? TOO RISKY! My offer $200.

1 Like

Yes it’s risky, but page has 500k followers and still good reach. Give me 300$ and start checkout ticket

1 Like

$250. Let’s go for it.

250$ let’s go

send me the link pls

Sent

1 Like

didnt get the link

send me the handle