Selling Four Aged Twitter Accounts

Amount of followers: 200 000+
Country of followers (majority): US
Topic/Niche: Hot girls/Adult
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: Hi there. I want to sell my old four Twitter accounts in the hot girl/adult niche. They are aged accounts, all created in 2011-2013 with over 200 000 followers in total. Payment method: PayPal

You can’t sell with F&F, it has to be goods and service and through the checkout system of the website. I advise you to checkout the FAQ to understand how the site works.

What’s the price for each of the accounts?

thanks

Sorry, I didn’t know that. I’ll edit the thread right away. Also, I don’t have a price set, I’ll sell them to the best offer I receive.

1 Like

As I said in the above comment, I removed the f and f option and added PayPal as a payment method. :slight_smile:

:smile:
Please update me once you receive an offer so I’ll see where to start

PM sent :slight_smile:

Can ou please send me the links as well as the prices you´re asking. Thank´s

Please send me the price you expect.

Pm sent. :slight_smile:

Warning! Your listing is missing key data!

Seller, we please ask you to update your listing and include the demographics of your fans/followers/traffic. Showing potential buyers what countries are your followers from will save you (and them) a lot of time. This is your only warning, we will remove the listing if you don’t comply in a timely manner.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD and good luck with sales. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other active admin.

1 Like

Accounts sold! Please, close the thread. Thank you all for the interest.