Selling High-Engagement 100K+ Likes Facebook Fan Page | USA Top | SwapD VIP Member - Great Opportunity!

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 100k+
Topic/Niche: ANIMALS
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description:

Hello Everyone,

I hope this message finds you all in good health and spirits. I wanted to announce that I am looking to sell one of my assets that could be a great opportunity for the right person or organization: my Facebook fan page.

The page currently boasts over 100,000 Followers, with a steady and robust engagement rate. It covers the niche of Animals / Pets / Dogs , and the audience is primarily based in USA. The page has been maintained diligently, with high-quality content being posted regularly, leading to a solid and dedicated fan base.

The decision to sell has not come easily, but due to [personal reasons/other commitments/new ventures], I feel it is the right time to pass the baton to someone who can continue to nurture this page and take it to even greater heights.

Here’s what you can expect from this page:

1. Organic Reach: Our followers have been acquired organically over time, contributing to a loyal and engaged fan base.
  2. High Engagement Rate: Regular posts have maintained a consistent level of interaction, with high likes, shares, and comments.
  3. Growth Potential: With the right content and strategies, the page has immense potential to grow and reach a larger audience.
  4. Monetization Opportunities: Whether it’s through sponsored posts, ad revenue, or as a platform to promote your own business, the page provides various ways to generate income.

I am open to serious inquiries and offers. If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to DM me.

I believe this could be a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to expand their digital footprint, launch a business, or dive into the world of social media marketing.

Looking forward to hearing from potential new owners!

Best regards,
Cyber Guru

1 Like

Hi
Price and url ?

Topic relisted. Some users reported that this activity isn’t organic but shown no proof, so it’s being relisted.

1 Like

Thank you so much dear beloved admin.

1 Like

price and link pleaase

please check dm