➤ Selling high quality Raya Invites! Get accepted into Raya [DIAMOND SELLER] - I've Helped Many People Already!

I would like to know this info as well please

1 Like

After getting an invite, what are the chances of being accepted?

1 Like

There are no insights on that, it just boosts your chances when they are checking your application.

2 Likes

Do you have stats on how many have been accepted vs how many you’ve sold?

1 Like

I’ve done 8 invites now, 9th will be done this week.

First one was for a friend, she is a model. Got accepted right away.

2nd one was a friend too, he got accepted after few months.

Then I started offering them for money, sold 5 more (on- and off-site) and gave 1 away.

I know 1 guy got accepted but I didn’t speak to the other 5, so I don’t know.

It can take a long time too before Raya looks at your application, a good social presence is a must.

2 Likes

hey interested in raya invite. what details do you need and is the invite via your allocation? thanks

1 Like

I only need your phone nr. to refer you.

Send me a PM and we can start a ticket :slight_smile:

It’s via my personal account. Very active account with the most expensive membership.

1 Like

Raya is a very premium app.
GLWS
Super valuable service :fire::fire:

2 Likes

Bought a Raya invites 2.5 months ago, and today I’ve got acces to the app!

Thanks!

2 Likes

Awesome!

Looking forward to get more people in Raya! I have the most expensive subscription model + my acount is very active. I get around 20-30 new matches per day.

FAQ

Is this invite a guarantee to get approved in Raya?

Answer

No

Are there a lot of hot girls on Raya?

Answer

Yes

Is @Rapunzel on Raya?

Answer

Not sure

3 Likes

Having a number of matches doesn’t necessarily mean they are all compatible or genuine connections. It’s the quality of those matches that genuinely matters. Rather have meaningful connections with those who align with your values and interests, rather than just racking up numbers.

1 Like

kk nvm

1 Like

:rofl:

True, I’m using it to grow my IG though, don’t really care about the genuine connections.

1 Like