Selling ig account 716k following

Property type: Instagram Account
Amount of fans/followers: 716,000
Country of followers (majority): United States
Topic: Women’s Fashion Niche
Price: $6500

Description:

Women’s fashion Instagram page with over 716,000 followers, page is around 6 years old, active and well grounded within the women’s fashion community.

Making around $500 per month via promotional posts but could easily do more if you dedicate more time to it.

Via popular Instagram tag, very clean with no symbols or numbers.

Around 2.3 million impressions at present (based on posting 2 times a day), 5000 profile views minimum and 16k story views minimum.

Majority of followers are US based, therefore this page is more suited to a US user to maximise reach, impressions and revenue.

Message for handle.

Sensible offers welcome.

Thank you for listing your property on SWAPD.
Remember, if you happen to find a willing buyer/seller, please use our checkout system for the transaction. Part of what makes our community safe and unique is the oversight of each transaction, and we back this with our money back guarantee. Our staff members are here to ensure everything goes according to plan. We will not be responsible for any losses incurred by circumventing our checkout system.

For more information please visit: https://checkout.swapd.co/
If you’re a new member, please go over our Terms of Service.

Thank you and good luck with sales!

Very interested please send me insights and URL of the account in PM

PM sent :slight_smile:

i did not recived any pm bro

Pm details and username please

Interested, please let me know.

Hi, interested, could you PM me link and insights?

PM me the details

Forgot to add, majority of followers are US based, therefore more suited to US time to maximise reach and revenue

Can u please pm handle and do you have the original IG email?

Very interested, can you pm details?

Interested, please pm details. Thanks!

Can you pm details? Insights and page name?

Pm details and username please

Interested send pm

Previous buyer has dropped out, all people requiring information has been sent via PM

Price lowered to $6500

On details insights and URL

I’ll buy at 6500