Selling my webcomic IG page

Country of followers (majority): US
Amount of followers: 20153 and growing
Topic/Niche: Webcomics
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic 100%

Description: I have started this page almost 5months ago,and it has grown a lot,i want to sell it because i don’t have time to manage it any more. I post 2 times a day,i have even earned money on it fro affiliate marketing and promos,it is growing like 200+ new followers each day and if i would to continue until the end of the summer it would have 50k followers,but as i said i don’t have time for that any more. The reason the price is so high is that you won’t find a page with 20k followers with a reach of 1,9M and 3,9M

Intersections,and with majority of followers being USA, better page then the most off i have seen on this or other sites. We can negotiate around the price a little,best regards to anyone that is reading this. And my page will probably have even more followers when you guys read this.

Warning! Your listing is missing key data!

Seller, we please ask you to update your listing and include the mandatory query: Does it include the OG (original) email?:. Telling potential buyers whether your account sale includes the original email or not will save you (and them) a lot of time. This is your only warning, we will remove the listing if you don’t comply in a timely manner.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD and good luck with sales. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other active admin.

Bump

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.