Selling verified twitter with 59k followers

Amount of followers: 59.7k
Country of followers (majority): USA
Topic/Niche: Music
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): organic

Description: selling verified twitter with 59k followers

Thank you for listing your property on SWAPD.

We have new policies in place requiring that all listings upload screenshots of the following pages:

• User demographics (geolocation)
  • Recent activity

Virtually every potential buyer will ask for these two things from the start. To save time, please edit your original message and upload the requested data. Not only it will help you sell quicker, it will save you time from uploading the same screenshots to every potential buyer.

Please remember!

When posting screenshots, make sure you don’t reveal the URL/@Handle to the property. As you know, social profiles are subject to being deleted/hacked/etc. To protect your assets, protect their identities. Only send URLs/@handles to people who ask for it via a private message.

Failure to comply may result in the removal of your listing.

Thank you!

Please PM me the URL.

I am totally interested been looking for a verified profile at the same category (music) after you comply to the @SWAPD and upload screenshot/ URL to the profile will offer you a really good price

1 Like

@Alpha you are premium mate you dont need to ask about the url :smiley:

He just became premium today, ha can’t see past URLs (only from the sign up date). This is for a security reason to prevent possible snitches who only build up level two to join the forum and leak all old URLs.

2 Likes

Can you please send me link and stats. And the best offer so far

Thanks

Link, stats, best offer please pm

Details please…

Send me the profile url…

URL please

Closing this due to lack of screenshots. OP, please post again, this time follow our rules.