Selling VERY ACTIVE 90k twitter, organically gaining

Country of followers (majority): Does not say.
Amount of fans/followers: 93, 000+
Topic/Niche: Astrology (mostly female)
Promotion methods used? Organic, engagement networks years ago. (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks):

Description:
Selling a very active twitter account with 93000 + followers! Largely female audience. Gains organically. Got about 21M impressions in 7 days when working hard on the account (5 tweets per day maximum). Around 3-4% engagement rate. Last tweet got 20,000 impressions in an hour. Pulls around 200-800 likes in an hour, depending on the tweet and time of day etc. Tweet from 24 hours ago is at 132,000 impressions. Most tweets end up at 150,000+ impressions. Had 75,000 followers 10 days ago, now is at 90,000 with minimal tweeting. This account and it’s theme can gain 1,000+ followers per day on average by JUST tweeting. Account was unused since 2017, until I recently decided to get back into it and it’s been just as active as it was, if not more. This is why the 28 day screenshot only shows 7 days, as that was my first week back. 98% real followers according to an audit, proof can be given if need be. Willing to answer any questions and provide any information about the account or anything in general. Perfect account for someone interested in a very active Twitter with a loyal fan base and great potential. This could easily be the largest astrology account on Twitter with a bit of work that I’m not interested in putting in. ALSO, does not come with OG email unfortunately, as I bought it a few years ago without knowledge of that option at the time.

Thanks.

Warning! Your listing is missing key data!

Seller, we please ask you to update your listing and include the demographics of your fans/followers/traffic. Showing potential buyers what countries are your followers from will save you (and them) a lot of time. This is your only warning, we will remove the listing if you don’t comply in a timely manner.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD and good luck with sales. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other active admin.

You have to press the DEMOGRAPHICS tab to see the countries. Please do so and upload the screenshot. Thank you!

Can you please PM the handle? May be interested.

1 Like

Send me the handle.

Sent

hello, could you please send the account link , i wanna buy it

Sent.

Link please

Handle please

Sent

$1300?

Are you interested in trading it with a verified badge twitter ?

PM handle please

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.