SELLING Youtube Account 34k 24m views

Amount of subscribers: 34000
Country of subscribers (majority): USA, Indien
Topic/Niche: Stars instagram Snapchat fails
Promotion methods used? Organic

Hello, I am selling my account here. It was created in early 2017 and has brought me over 14,000 usd. In total he had 24m views. In October 2018, the monetization was removed. due to videos with mia khalifa. I have deleted almost all videos. since then no interest to do something new. A few weeks ago, I re-enabled a few unlisted videos and had over 2m views. As soon as you upload more videos you can make good money. all videos of the monetization in the way are deleted. now you can apply again.

Payment only via paypal.

Warning! Your listing is missing key data!

Seller, we please ask you to update your listing and include the demographics of your fans/followers/traffic. Showing potential buyers what countries are your followers from will save you (and them) a lot of time. This is your only warning, we will remove the listing if you don’t comply in a timely manner.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD and good luck with sales. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other active admin.

is it now okay?

Can you send me the channel link. Thanks!

1 Like

done

Send link please

link

Please send me the link

pls send link

how much

Link and final price please!

still got sale? PM?

Link please

url please

Link please!

Link please

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.