Shopify Store - $2000/day

Can you send more information and analytics

Please ID verify yourself first

I did

send more information and analytics

send me more information and analytics of sales on my dm

Still for sale.

I’ve done $45-50k/month for the last 2 months with probably 30 minutes work TOTAL.

I’ve been in ad penalty and lost all interest in the store. You can start a new store or get this one out of ad penalty and be doing $4-5k/day again within a week

can u pm me more details.

I’m still selling this store. You can make your money back in a week during Q4

1 Like

please pm store link, instagram, website and other relevant things so i can see does it worth to buy. Please send me as soon as possible

Interested in this, please PM me information and a price you’re looking for.

Hi there I’m interested in the store but I am not sure why it is an issue to share the link for the store?

Surely I need to do my research before I make an offer - Surely I cannot buy something blindly, right?

Please read the thread, I will not be sending the link or product until SWAPD has the money in escrow.

Hey,

I understand your concerns but Dropshipping is completely different to a regular DTC brand. If I was to give you my store link, what would stop you from taking the product, my ads, creating similar branding and starting the store off thee back of what I’ve done?

I’m happy to provide all financial statistics and I’m extremely upfront and honest, I don’t personally see why the product is so important when I have the financial data to back up the store.

I totally understand where you’re coming from but I also have to see how I can expand that store and build it out in my eco system.

I’m sure you understand as a seasoned e-commerce seller that even if I took your product and copied your ads I would not be able to see what you were targeting and how much you was spending to achieve that. It’s not the ad and the product it’s the targeting, lookalike audiences and keywords you have spent tens of thousands of pounds to find out what they were and target that. I of-course do not have the time to be testing random products but I want something already up and running with the seasoned pixel. Nobody could replicate this if you have a business set up properly.

Understanding your business and how it will fit into my ecosystem is my priority if I’m spending that much money. I don’t think there is a need to be secretive about the actual product as if the product exists and it has been manufactured you are not the only one which is drop shipping it.

I know you’re honest upfront but of course you can understand my position as well. We just have to be open with each other as there is no need for secrecy if I’m about to be spending or even considering to spend this much money.

Also every drop shipping product has a limited shelf life and you cannot expect me to make a decision without knowing what the product is and using my experience to determine the shelf-life and how to expand it.

I understand if you don’t want to make it public and post it publicly but I would PM it to people that request.

I cannot be blindfolded and asked to purchase a “bar of gold”.

2 Likes

yes i’m totally agree with you @Assyrian no one will buy something blindly

I fully respect that opinion but I’d have to disagree, it’s fairly easy to setup targeting and audiences once you’ve got the product if you know what you are doing.

I’ve had this product since around February and it’s been performing great all year.

Best of luck with future deals!

That’s false, I’ve sold a few ecom stores that I’ve kept private up until payment, I still stick by financial data matters more than the product and branding.

Hi plz send stats, or any other info you can. Like average from last months, including refunds and returns.

And btw I think youre correct no need to share domain soo easily, and its not like youre forcing them to buy, if someone really wants to copy just place money in escrow and youll get the domain, you dont even have to buy it to get the domain.

On the other hand, maybe you can ask for less money in escrow (if Swapd approve, though this can be a tricky precedent that many sellers will use). cause placing 20k just to get domain name is also problematic.
I mean you dont even share the industry … placing 20k just to find out what industry is alot

This is such a $hitshow.

The buyer does not send a link, and is asking 20 K for a site that is worth around 450 K if he is actually profiting 500 $ a day.

@SWAPD gotta investigate:D

1 Like

I already talked to SWAPD and everything will be verified and escrowed before I even see a cent of the payment.

I’d appreciate you not sales trashing as it appears all you do is post asking for links to pages and websites but never actually buy anything!