Skateboarding EMPIRE Instagram + Facebook Pages (In-Stream ads $38,000 last 8 months, $10,000 in merchandise sales, trademarked logo)

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of fans/followers: 850K +
Topic/Niche: Skateboarding
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic and S4S - Facebook page sharing

Description: I Love Skateboarding, LLC is an empire of skateboarding pages reaching over 600K views per day with TIER 1 audiences. The majority of our audience is men from the United States age 25-34. These pages are composed of 3 Facebook pages - 1 with 300K followers, 2 with 200K followers, 2 Instagram pages with 70K followers each and one Facebook community group with 7.5K active members. All pages have a highly engaged skateboarding audience.

Both Instagram pages come with OG email accounts - I am the original creator of the 2/3 main Facebook pages and our team are the only admins on all 3 currently.

The logo used for many of these pages is a classic OG symbol - our ‘Skate Heart’ logo. This logo has been copied many times over but is trademarked by our LLC and is included in this package. We have sold ‘Skate Heart’ merchandise for $10,000 in revenue with no advertising costs. This is an area that can be expanded on massively by anyone interested.

Our main Facebook page where in-stream ads were enabled for about 8 months has received over $36,000 from Facebook directly. This page has over 100 ORIGINAL videos already created. Last week the page received a ‘limited originality of content violation’ for the second time. The previous time we got this violation it was removed within 7 days. The page has no strikes or violation’s but in-stream ads have been briefly turned off. You will be able to re enable in-stream ads by removing any content that isn’t 100% original and getting in touch with Facebook.

We have relationships with just about every IG, Facebook, and YouTube page related to skateboarding in some way or another. We have a long list of DM’s with some of the most popular skaters on Instagram agreeing that we are able to use their content in edits in exchange for promotion/credit. We also have the same agreement with a long list of the communities most well-known YouTubers - many of which we have worked with on our ad-breaks.

The reason we are hoping to sell these pages is that we no longer have the time + energy to give them the care they need/deserve. Our team is working on a new project and will not be able to devote the hours we were previously able to in the past 5 years building these pages from 0. We want to see the pages continue to flourish in the future and send this off to someone who is willing and capable of handling pages of these volume. Please feel free to message me with any and all questions and I’ll be happy to answer!

2 Likes

Adding a spotlight as feel this listing is worthy of it. Please update the description to say whether the Instagram accounts include the og emails etc.

GLWS

2 Likes

I will highlight this topic for you if you ID verify with SWAPD by contacting @Verification. You will need to do that anyway during a transaction.

3 Likes

are in stream ads still working?

Adbreak is still active? Is the page affected by any of Facebook’s restrictions, (eg restrict access, views?).

PM link, thanks

See images at bottom of post - page has no strikes or violations but recently received ‘limited originality of content’ restriction. We have had it before and got removed in 7 days.

Sending link now

See images at bottom of post - page has no strikes or violations but recently received ‘limited originality of content’ restriction. We have had it before and got removed in 7 days.

Thanks, just submitted

Link Please,

Link and handle please

Sent

sent

Send me the links. Thanks.

sent

bump

Can you send me further details regarding this network of pages

sent

bump

bump

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.