Snapchat Panel

Hey nice to meet you.
I am a 7 figure entrepreneur, most of my revenue was accumulated on snapchat shows.

I’m currently searching for a snapchat portal where I can submit snapshows.

If you know someone with a rep, or someone who does snap services they can probably do this.

I’m willing to pay up to 30,000$. Thank you.

3 Likes

@Roupsis reachout to @goat

I’m being ignored by @goat and @worldstar :pensive:

@Worldstar might help.

Being ignored

Explain more what is the reason, is it for the price deal?

Sent him a pitch never got a response.

and please you have to verify you id click on @VERIFICATION and send a messge because vip members don’t deal with unverified users.

Do I have to include my face in the photo?

yo have to upload your id holding your id an take a pic onfront of the your profile. send a message to @VERIFICATION and say hi, you will see a guide.

So i have to include my face in the pic?

You id mean your passport, Yes it’s indluded but in a private page and admins will review it to be accepted. If you are legal and serious to buy and sell you have to do this step why you are afraid?

I’m not. Just curious what’s the requirements, i’ll do this once available

Okay It’s up to you. @goat @Worldstar don’t take action with this guy, untill he verify his id.

Why you hating for? I’ll verify my ID soon.

I am not. I helped you already to be able to buy and sell legally. choose your language pls.

I’m willing to sign a legally binding agreement with this service. I don’t really trust swapd with my ID though.

You can ask for deleting your id after verification @SWAPD Please you can make him understand instead of me.

SWAPD thoroughly verifies all members. This includes checking the buyers/sellers identity. In our line of work, it’s easy to get taken advantage of, this is why we refuse to work with individuals who plan to stay anonymous. In order to continue with your membership, we will need you to send a photo of your government-issued ID. You can cover up the sensitive parts, we just need to see a name, face, and address. And please do not worry. After verification, we immediately remove the image from our servers and mark your account as Verified, so you don’t have to go through the same process again.

How to get ID Verified?

Just visit this tutorial to get started:

Please allow up to 48 hours (usually sooner) for ID approval.

For more information on why we do this, please read our Transaction Contract and Terms of Service.

Thank you for complying, we’re waiting for your response.

1 Like