Snapchat Portal (Discover Show) - Direct Rep

Dear Whales,

I have a direct partnership with Snapchat. Our media organization is apart of their Discover program where we launch shows and earn revenue from ads. Friends of mine in the space have made tens of millions of dollars from this over the last 2 years; I don’t spend much time on it due to other obligations, but last month (December 2023), we generated over $100k in gross revenue.

What am I selling?
I’m selling access to my direct rep who set up our portal. You will receive a warm introduction where I vouch that you’re a trusted friend/partner and are interested in joining the program. You’ll then be able to respond and hopefully get set up with your own portal, which could lead to you earning hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars. Additionally, since you’ll have the rep’s contact info, you’ll essentially be able to contact him in the future to set up additional portals, etc. though I hope you wouldn’t do that or abuse it.

FAQ:

Do you have any proof that you have a direct partnership with Snapchat and are enrolled in the program? Yes, I will provide this proof to the buyer before funds are released.

Do you have proof that the rep you’ll introduce “buyer” to is the same rep who set up your portal? Yes, I will provide this proof to the buyer before funds are released.

Do you have proof of the revenue you’ve generated in this program, including the $100k+ from December of 2023? Yes, I will provide proof to the buyer before funds are released.

Do you guarantee that your rep will approve/set up a panel for the “buyer”? No, I do not work at Snapchat and I have a professional relationship with the rep/team. I do not pay them for under-the-table approvals, therefore, I cannot guarantee that you will be approved for portal access. I can only guarantee that I’ll make a warm introduction from our organization that’s approved with Snapchat directly to the rep who approved us for the portal.

Why is the price so high? Relatively speaking, it’s not.

Isn’t it risky to pay so much for an introduction if it has no guarantee of the portal being approved? Yes, but life is about risks. If I didn’t have solid proof that we have a direct partnership and a portal, I wouldn’t sell this info to try to make a quick buck. A fun story on this is I once paid one of the brothers from Pretty Ricky $10k for his brother’s number. His brother used to manage a lot of celebrities on Facebook and I struggled to get his number. There was no guarantee that his brother would respond or even work with us. However, I knew the potential value, so I paid him $10k for the number. Fortunately, it worked out and we made hundreds of thousands of dollars together. Had I not taken that risk, I would not have made that money or built a solid, long-term relationship. There was a risk that I wasted $10k, but it was a calculated one, which is what this opportunity is. Therefore, for anyone who wants to hate on me for not offering a guarantee, please refrain. I’m offering PROOF of everything before payment will be released.

When will the ticket be considered “delivered” and funds released? Immediately once I make the introduction and provide proof to Swapd of the introduction.

Will there be a “grace period”? No. Buyer must agree to waive the grace period as the ticket will be deemed delivered once the introduction is made.

Lastly, for anyone bidding, you confirm that you accept the terms and disclosures above. DO NOT BID if you are not serious and do not understand and agree to the above.

Only doing one auction. This is a rare opportunity.

Good luck.

3 Likes

:open_mouth: $185K but at the same time it’s worth every dollar with everyone’s Snapchat Reps going MIA this year with so much going on internally making this super rare and valuable

Agree. It’s a lot. But, at the same time, it isn’t - relatively speaking.

1 Like

In my opinion, it’s not worth it in todays market. I will explain below. Just because you have a snap rep. or a portal to pitch shows it’s only half the battle. Theres a lot of work that goes into actually making money on the platform.

People don’t understand, even if you have a portal doesn’t mean you can get shows approved instantly in order to make money. Being someone with 7 portals and operating 92 different shows, my personal snap rep disclosed to me and my company that only 10 shows total have gotten approved in the US over the last 60 days across the entire platform of snapchat.

Plus, even if you somehow get a show approved you need to run good content on the shows, have good tiles, and compete with snapchats direction of creators/snap star focus.

That’s right, snap stars and their creator revenue sharing program is snapchats 2024 direction. Everyone with agencies that have large creators look up the rules to become a snap star its relatively easy. I suggest you do that instead of living out the dream of having snap shows that make $100K’s a month because if you just start its near impossible…

Better to wait until the market settles and snapchat figures out their stuff.

Let me know if you have any questions about the snapchat progress, happy to answer any questions.

1 Like

That’s your opinion, but your’e wrong.

Not really; just have a content strategy and execute… quite simple.

Not hard at all

False; it’s quite easy. Snapchat still gives distribution on shows and you do not need an existing subscriber base.

I disagree

Please do not solicit for people to contact you re: snap on MY thread.

1 Like

I am interested check 0m

200$

1 Like

The auction has ended. The reserve wasn’t met, no winner.

1 Like