Snapchat Portal | Get your own discovery PANEL!

I am WORKING with an agency which is a direct partner of snapchats MEDIA ORGANISATION, they launch ads and own some of the biggest SHOWS across snapchat!

What’s for sale?
I am selling a recommendation where I will recommend you for a portal/panel. We only do this twice a month to maintain the scarcity and best success rate for everyone who plans to work with us.

How does it work?
In order to get recommended, you have to get a show approved and if the show is approved you’ll be granted your own snapchat portal/snapchat panel.

Is there a guarantee?
There’s not an 100% guarantee you’ll be granted a panel, despite this, it’s still very high considering our long term relationship with snapchat and our proposed snapchat show concept. In the case it doesn’t get accepted you’ll be offered a refund.

The service will be considered delivered once the portal is onto your snapchat business account, after the portal is in your hands and you have access the funds will be released to me.

NOTE
I myself recently recommended someone about a month ago and they got approved for a portal
I myself also gotten a show approved about two weeks ago despite the low chances of getting a show.
Therefore I know what makes a good show, along with the recommendation I can also help you construct a show similar to my concept and a show that I know fits the brand vision of snapchat and which snapchat will like.
There is no guarantee for this service, but if your portal does not get approved you’ll be offered a refund
However there is a very low chance it’ll get rejected, considering our standing with snapchats media organisation and show concept recommendation.

The price is 18,000$ if you get a portal approved, but in the case it’s denied you’ll be a refund.

1 Like

DM me to get your own PORTAL TODAY!

Ive got 20K followers

Hello Moldri, I already have the Snapchat Story Studio Portal and I applied to many shows on my portal but didn’t get any approval from Snapchat.
So I’m concerned about that can you suggest to me any trick for the success ratio for Snapchat shows?
Otherwise, I am even happy to buy Snapchat shows if you want to sell them in your portal then let me know.
I’m happy to assist you.