Snapchat Portal

Account type: Snapchat Portal
Price: $75.000

Description:

Elevate your Snapchat game with my exclusive portal designed for seamless Snapshow submissions and even verification requests. Priced at $75.000, this unique service is your ticket to standing out in the digital realm. You can even sell this service for $10.000 per submit!

Unlock the potential of the Snapchat Portal to streamline your content creation journey. Plus, you get acces to what I believe is the assigned representative to it, adding an extra touch of authenticity to your profile.

Have questions or want to learn more? Feel free to message me anytime.

3 Likes

Is this your own portal or are you selling on behalf of someone else? It doesn’t sound like you’re too confident

Also, potential buyers beware. This user joined 2 hours ago and isn’t ID verified. Lots of scams going around about this, so DO NOT communicate off site. Watch out for fake screenshots, etc. and ONLY deal on Swapd.

3 Likes

Details possible

can u makes verification request from your portal to my client on middle east now?

Details please

No read time either, so the user joined and posted this right away. Very suspicious to say the least.

I don’t offer any services with this portal at this time. I am only selling the portal.

1 Like

Feel free to send me a message.

1 Like

Hey,
For anyone questioning me, I will verify my ID as soon as I have time for it.

1 Like

hey Patrikk,
I was looking for marketplaces to sell my portal and a friend recommended this website. That is why I only posted this without reading anything. Just trying to sell me portal.

1 Like

Please answer my question regarding this. Is this your portal or someone else’s that you’re selling? You don’t sound too confident here ^

Also, who told you about Swapd and why didn’t they refer you? It doesn’t look like you signed up under a referral link

Yes it is my portal. I said my friend recommended the website. Has nothing to do with a referral link.

1 Like