Snapchat Verification + Monetization [Revenue Sharing][All Regions & Countries][Free For Snapstars]

My agency recently became a Snapchat partner and so I am offering my revenue sharing package to the Swapd Community.

I am accepting creators from all regions of the world (any country) with good amount of following and engagement. These accounts must belong to actual people/creators as they will be vetted properly before they are accepted into the program. All niches are accepted, even OF models.

The accounts will be verified (Snapstar) and then monetized (Stories ads) as part of this package.

Potential of earning 5-6 figures or higher in 4-6 months.

There will be a one-time fee and a revenue share of 50/50. An agreement will be signed with a 6 month probation period where the creator will be given the option to exit without losing verification, or stay and continue earning with us after this 6 month probation period.

What my agency will be doing:

1. Create (original content from our in-house production team) and manage content for the creators Snapchat account.
  2. Monitor account performance and analytics.
  3. Ensure growth (both engagement and revenue) of creators accounts.
  4. Provide regular updates and reports to the creators regarding account performance.

What is needed of creators:

1. Provide us with necessary access and permissions to the Snapchat account (Not needed for verification and monetization but needed for posting and managing content on the accounts).
  2. Supply any branding guidelines, images, or content that may be required for the management of the account.
  3. Review and approve content as required.

For Snapstars:
We are offering free monetization and a generous deal with revenue sharing.
As a Snapstar, you will get all the benefits listed above at a generous 30/70 split!
You even stand a chance to earn much higher from our growth program.
Let us work!

Payment method: Bank Wire or USDT

TAT: 1-2 weeks

Bring all your creators let’s work! I have revenue earned samples and content we post samples to show upon request.

Warning!
Do not be deceived by others trying to sell this same service. Most do not own the content they post. You will be compromising your accounts with them.

Read this update from Snapchat:

4 Likes