Snapchat verification usa only

Yo why are you bumping when you abandon messages in your PM ?

1 Like

Is this available? What’s with all these snap verified ‘plugs’ teasing us?

1 Like

You don’t meet requirements

I don’t recall you saying that anywhere. I would have loved a message back.

He doesn’t reply messages and he so rude , I don’t think he can deliver these services , he doesn’t have any review on feedback , so he hasn’t delivered any services on Swapd.

It’s crazy be use I don’t see the point of setting this up and putting energy into it, if you can’t do it. I need to check,but I don’t think I got a reply to my case unless he’s finally letting me know here. And if so, what’s the qualifications.

It’s laughable he sees your messages but didn’t / won’t reply or attend to it,
It’s on here he is now telling you , the profile you submitted didn’t meet the requirements.
Something he could have addressed in Dm, he is not serious, stick around more people will come that can render this service.

2 Likes

I delivered one get off my post

Why y’all made you don’t meet requirements not my problem

Clearly in post is the requirements so if you message me asking me to do something clearly stated I can’t do I’m not wasting my time to answer you please read instead of just messaging me @mobiletrainer can’t do yours @McEvans the person you sent can’t do uk people anymore end of story please leave my post .

You see why I say you are rude !!! Lmao am just giving clear reviews about what I feel about your service , and you came in public to display your distasteful behavior.

Have a nice night buddy

So @mobiletrainer dont deserve a reply about not meeting requirements.
I don’t deserve a reply, and my clients met the requirements :joy::joy::joy:
Son this is a joke :joy::joy::joy:
Secondly I don’t need to work with someone like you, I have the money I will get who will do it, and my Clients are not from Uk !! You clearly are ignorant and difficult to communicate with, I wonder how you gonna make friends with this your attitude and poor business module .

Have a lovely time son

Bump

Bump taking orders this week

Bump will do all orders 1500 each this upcoming week

1 Like

Can you verify without 30k views

Pretty sure you dmed me the guy has 20 or so k on ig

So it works ?