Social media shop: Total of 768 Million followers for sale

Hey Simon, can you please send me the links of all the best US Facebook pages that you have got?

20 Likes

Imagine being so RICH. That you buy Swapdā€™s Top home page ad slot TWICE. Only to either close down the listing or Not reply at all.

Jokes aside

I think he will reply to you guys.
He just wouldā€™ve been overwhelmed with all the messages specially with a listing like this. Everyone wants to message you even they canā€™t afford the page. Just to look at the crazy list of pages that heā€™s acquired over time on Swapd.

14 Likes

Heā€™s Richie Rich, top buyer on swapd. No one can beat him right now!

Bought for $4M+. The Facebook pages and instagram accounts he has right now was sold by swapd sellers including me!

17 Likes

Heā€™s the king of SWAPD.

15 Likes

Wow! Impressive. GLWS

5 Likes

Interested, handle please

7 Likes

Ik.

But, having money, spend $2k - $3k twice - Just to throw away on Swapd top G ad spot. And, not selling even a single page, is a different type of RICH :anguished::frowning_with_open_mouth:

4 Likes

When youā€™re multi millionaire, it doesnā€™t matter bro. :joy:

3 Likes

I think he will check all messages at the end of month. To check all inquiries together maybe!

3 Likes

Yes. I think he wouldā€™ve been bombarded with messages. Prolly got him 1k+ on un-read.

3 Likes

Hello, here is an updated document with prices for all pages, if any is of interest do let me know , you can buy a page now or leave an offer. We offer bulk discount as well, see the link here: Removed by staff

Iā€™m interested in pages within the minimum follow count of 600k - 800K please send link.