Social Tradia?

Has anyone here on SWAPD know if social tradia is a good place to buy or sell accounts? Can i trully trust their trust pilot reviews?

It’s my first time hearing about that website, or a company. I strongly suggest you inform your costumer to deal with SWAPD to avoid all the possible risks.

1 Like

Thanks for the input. The customer didn’t want to deal on swapd because he (never heard of it apparently) wanted to do the deal on fameswap but fameswap is having issues atm.

I believe there was a discussion within a thread about it before on here but I cant find it atm, I wouldnt personally do business on it.

1 Like
1 Like

The only one i could find was about escrow.com, its tough when you find a good deal but cant complete because the seller only goes for what pops up first on google…swapd is they way but dang

I have sold account on social tradia, its a legit company based on Toronto i believe, they do proper contracts and escrow on live chat, they also offer very good support even if the transaction amount is small, i have no affiliation, just my honest experience.

1 Like

Thanks mate I appreciate your input…

1 Like

Most welcome