(SOLD) 500k Fashion page

Send username

A noob? Wrong guy pal

This mans over hear saying they bigger you get the less engagement :rofl: how backwards is that.

I guess he means engagement % often decline, which I very much would agree to.

3 Likes

It also comes down to every niche specifically. Some streetwear accounts I know have 300k followers but get between 2 and 15 comments a post, m because people tend to save and like on those accounts more than comment.

Not true. That account should have more than 1 comment for the amount of money that is being requested. I don’t see who in their right mind would take on that type of risk.

1 Like

So what you’re saying is that I’m adding 3-4k likes to every post and then I’m also randomly adding 20-30 comments to posts? If I was adding fake engagement wouldn’t I do that on all posts?:joy:

Also if it was fake engagement then the insights wouldn’t look like that :blush: if it’s risky for you then you don’t need to buy it. the legally binding contract we provide also states that the engagement has never been tampered with, so I don’t know what else could be done to prove it’s legitimacy :blush:

I don’t see issues in asking that amount per se

I see issues in buying an account of this size
Verified

Without having a fully secured OGE

But GLWS

2 Likes

I think the price is right. I would do it if I had an end buyer ready.

OGE is an issue (for me)

3 Likes

I do have the OGE, but it’s currently locked by a number that I need to regain access to. But I do have the OGE with the current password :slight_smile:

1 Like

This guy listing an unverified 30k page for $4500 and talking about someone listing a 500k verified page for 70k.
Is everything alright with you

4 Likes

Exactly lol 15x that page and price and add that it’s verified lol

1 Like

The guy is a clown

2 Likes

@Alpha is this considered premium? just based on audience and it being verified? :pleading_face:

1 Like

Yes, marked premium!

2 Likes

Story views are currently around 20-40k, much higher than when we originally listed the page, by utilizing polls a bit more :slight_smile:

Price ?

looking for offers above 70k$

Great account. Price is reasonable if you ask me. Good luck on sale :+1:

1 Like