[SOLD] Facebook Pages (200k fans USA)

Property type: Facebook Fanpage
Amount of fans/followers: About 200k total
Topic: Cars, Outdoor Survival
Price: $1,300 USD

Description:

I have 3 Fanpages Im selling as a bundle. 2 of the pages are car related and currently have a Page/Business owner that cannot be removed. There is no need to worry for an interested buyer as the “Page Owner” was a fake account created for running ads on the two pages. However, we don’t remember which account was used since we create a lot of them. This is 100% safe, Im not willing to risk my membership for SWAPD or Viralaccounts.

The other page is a Outdoor Survival page that has no Page Owner but hasn’t been active lately.

All the fans for all 3 pages are from the USA and are mostly men.

Im looking for $1,300 USD for all 3 pages but am willing to take the best available offer.

Please PM me with questions and links to the pages. Thanks!

Thank you for listing your property on SWAPD.
Remember, if you happen to find a willing buyer/seller, please use our checkout system for the transaction. Part of what makes our community safe and unique is the oversight of each transaction, and we back this with our money back guarantee. Our staff members are here to ensure everything goes according to plan. We will not be responsible for any losses incurred by circumventing our checkout system.

For more information please visit: https://checkout.swapd.co/
If you’re a new member, please go over our Terms of Service.

Thank you and good luck with sales!

PM me your posts insights pls

Please pm me the page urls and insights

Thanks

SOLD! Closing the topic.