Country of followers (majority): US
Amount of followers: 57k
Topic/Niche: Basketball
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Yes

C/o

Monetization eligible
No strikes or violations, account in good standings

Description: Organically grown page and has a great home audience and sells sports gambling and musician ads frequently. This page does not include the bonus, if instagram ever brings it back it will. Made over 2.5k+ off this page with the 35k bonus loyal audience but now looking for current offers. As well as 1k from promotions. Can show all proof needed if so. Currently it can bring in about $100-150 depending on how frequently you post and how many musicians you reach out to. I have partnerships with modeling agencies, sports betting, and musicians I can provide at an additional cost that work with me often. It has a tendency to hit explore if you post the right content. Great demographic, just don’t have the time anymore. No lowballs will be accepted, message me if interested in promotion or purchasing this page.100% real audience grown from scratch also Meta Verified ready if you want that as well.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.