Spotify Organic plays | Cheapest on swapd | Royalties Eligible

I do this to protect the community. I work with a ton of celebs and influencers + own a label and have been integrated into the music industry for over 15 years. I know the main #1 guy who delivers billions of plays to playlists like this for all major labels and 3rd party providers. Maybe I went on a limb by stating an absolute (0%), but I’m quite certain they’re inauthentic. If they’re not, I apologize but I would like to see proof of your marketing in order to guarantee 1 million streams. Do you post on big groups, do shoutouts, paid ads, or any other types of advertisements to generate traffic? Or are you simply just putting songs on playlists? (We can move to DM if you’d like)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Awesome seller, delivered exactly as promised👊

1 Like

Thank you :pray:
I am taking more orders. Feel free to PM me.

1 Like

Very interested. If you can guarantee that all streams are real and NOT made by bots I’d like to give it a try. Can you please send a pm with all info how you generate the streams?

I sent you a DM

Since these aren’t really organic plays, and the OP is just a reseller of this service, which got a few buyers in trouble, we’re closing this service and removing your VIP, @Goodness11. Do NOT open spotify services again.