Spotify Organic plays | Cheapest on swapd | Royalties Eligible

Service type: Spotify Organic Plays

100k plays for $700
500k plays for $2500
1M plays for $4000

All prices aren’t inclusive of swapd fee.

Questions & Answers

1.What i will get once i order?
You will get the amount of service you ordered + some extras.

2.Will i get streams, monthly listeners, followers?
You will get streams, monthly listeners, song saves, but we can’t guarantee followers etc.

3.Where does the streams come from?
The streams comes from Profile & Catalog, spotify algorithmic playlist & Radio.

4.Will i be added in any playlists?
Yes our service gets you added to spotify algorithmic playlists

5.Are there Royalties Eligible?
Yes 100%

6.Is there any risk from Spotify to take down my artist profile or songs?
If u only use my service there is 0% chances that anything can happen but if u do order same times or later on from smm platforms fake streams or third parties then i cant give any assurances

7. Important Information you should know
I will like to state that i don’t perform this service by myself but i outsource it from a legit platform where i run the campaign and its been promoted to their community to stream your song to reach your target streams and this community also get rewarded for participating & streaming your song.

We can use any of this link formats ( TRACK, ARTIST, PLAYLIST, ALBUM)

1 Like

Do the streams come from a farm ? How do you generate them?

I stated it on the thread. Streams comes from spotify algorithm playlist, Profile & catalog and Radio. This is all i can review.

Your listing looks exactly like theflyeagle’s are you just reselling his services ?

No i am not reselling anyone service. I used the question & answer idea so I won’t get asked the same repeated questions.
My service is different from his and cheaper.

0% chance these are 100% real authentic streams. 99% of people disguise this by adding songs to playlists and then sending fake plays to the playlists as a whole vs directly to the song. 1 Million REAL streams for $3k is impossible

4 Likes

You sound really negative on my topic. I see you do this on other people topics as well, which is very wrong.
You just come into conclusion about my service without asking the proper questions or trying the service out.