Spotify Playlist Marketing (Growth)

you did not PM me at all @aonsmith

OP does not reply or PM.

Hey guys, I’ve replied to everyone who’s PM’d me. I’m still offering the service!

This is one of the best (passive income) businesses I’ve found! Pay for traffic to your playlists, put your email in your playlist bio, then artists will flood your email to get placed.

Once they see they are getting streams, they will come back month, after month, after month.

Yes, but at a lower quantify. USA high volume

What exactly are you offering

1 Like

I’m offering a service to help anyone who wants to grow a playlisting business. Artists pay a lot for placements, I provide the traffic daily

-also can market followers to the playlist

How much for followers?? Are they non drop?

Give me prices etc

These are 10000% botted plays and WILL get your artist banned - BEWARE

2 Likes

Nope, no bans. These aren’t SMM panel bots. But thanks @assaultsig for your comment :slight_smile:

Some users might unfollow overtime but no “drop” like you’d get from bots. All methods used get real users to click and follow (social media gate)

what I am saying is that even if it isn’t like an SMM panel and private dev- I know for a fact Spotify will catch them (especially if you use requests)… What software are you using to give these plays? Have you accounted for bans and stuff

Reason I say this is because I own my own distribution company that is Spotify partnered and I KNOW every little trick in the book because I get the monthly reports from Spotify with clowns trying to fake streams

3 Likes

C’mon boys you can’t be serious. Yes they do- reports get released EVERY month to distributors like myself. You may think you get away with it because its delayed reporting but that is completely false

3 Likes

and they only use in house tools. Unlike hype beast sites that use 3rd party bot detectors, Spotify is 100% in house in terms of spotting bots

3 Likes

Check dm

1 Like

PM me if you can do song plays and monthly listeners. Thanks.

1 Like

I am also interested. Pm me

1 Like

very interested - please pm me

1 Like

I’m interested…send information

1 Like