Spotify playlists buying and selling

Hey everyone, so I’ve been looking around and there’s almost no markets out there that people buy and sell Spotify playlists on. Just was wondering what some of you think of this, if it’s a market you’d like to see here on swapd and if you’ve ever boughten or sold a Spotify playlist before and where.

It’s a rising niche and haven’t seen many people utilize it yet

I’m probably totally uninformed on this, but why would anyone ever purchase a Spotify playlist?

Selling Spotify song shares to artists is a huge market

My main source of income is my music and releases and myself along with others I know have paid up to $500 for putting our song on 1 Spotify playlist

Is this a Spotify playlist that any random person can make?

Anyone can make them but they’re difficult to grow, and have a following that people will actually listen to your playlist

Anyone can build a crapy playlist but it’s thought building one that gets good monthly streams

I’d be interested in these. You got any currently your looking at selling? PM me if you do

1 Like

I’m hoping to see if other people are selling them actually too

2 Likes

I’m in the market for them as well, have been looking for a while and been having a difficult time finding any sellers anywhere

Hey, saw your inquiry about Spotify Playlisting and that’s a space that I’m active in. What are you looking to achieve?

I have a playlist with 500 followers, but am very interested in finding bigger ones!

im interested - if anyone is selling, send me the links

I have experience in this, and make quite a decent portion of my salary from running 4 high quality playlists between 7k-40k followers. If anyone has questions dm me!

Im looking to build my Spotify playlist or buy an active and potent playlist

Looking for Hip Hop playlist with at least 10K if anyone has

looking to buy Spotify playlists, pm me with what you got (big budget).

I currently have over 325k followers across my playlists, pm me if you need placements :slight_smile:

I’m very interested too, someone bring this to swapd

Looking to Buy Spotify Playlist accounts!

Hey im not selling spotify playlist, however I can help you put your songs on playlist. I have up to a 2M playlist reach.

2 Likes

Where can I buy playlist