Spotify Personal (USER) Profile Verification | NO PRE-PAYMENT | NOT ARTIST PROFILE

QUICK TURNAROUNDS, DONE USUALLY IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS. VERIFY YOUR SPOTIFY PROFILE TODAY!

This is different from the verification Spotify Artists have (like Drake). This is a verification on your personal Spotify profile, where you can listen to music, follow others and create playlists etc/ Spotify user profile verifications is extremely hard to come by but our success rate is 100%

:books: Service Description:

We will verify your Spotify listener user profile, which will give you a special Blue Checkmark on your profile. This is visible everywhere and you can change your name and profile picture as many times as you want, without losing the verification mark. Guaranteed.

Please note, this is not the same as having your Spotify for Artist profile verified and it does not require you to be an artist. We can verify any one, any profile, no requirements.

This is the normal listener profile that anyone can create to listen to music. We verify your personal USER profile and this is a lot harder to do, being reserved only for Music Label Companies and/or very notable Public Figures but we can do it for YOU.

:pushpin: Requirements:

Literally no requirements whatsoever. As long as you have a Spotify profile, we can verify it. We don’t need access to your account whatsoever. Ask to open a ticket and our TAT is within 24 hours.

:dollar: PRICE:

• Ready-verified Spotify User Account (we give you an account): $400 + fees
  • Own Personal Spotify User Account (we verify your own account): $650 + fees

UNTIL THE 2ND MAY 2024, THE PRICE IS $350 USDT + fees

NOTE: You can change your name AND profile picture without ever losing your verification badge. You can change this as many times as you like and the badge will stay on the profile.

You also get to add hyperlinks to your Spotify playlists (you need to be on the Desktop version of Spotify in order to do this). Any questions, please pop them below and I’ll reach out personally or you can directly message me.

Spotify verified (user) profile example:

Completed an off-site ticket (pictured above) and user was verified within 10 minutes of making payment. We have the fastest TAT on the site, guaranteed.

Another on-site case was done within less than 24 hours. Contact me today to get your personal user profile on Spotify verified!

Verified this Spotify user profile on-site within 10 minutes. Taking more cases :wink:

1 Like

sending a pm about this now =)

1 Like

Replied :wink:

dm me

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Verified this Spotify user profile on-site within 10 minutes. Taking more cases :wink:

1 Like

interested

1 Like

Replied to you – Doing all verifications with a very quick TAT, get in touch today for more info