Start making 50K a month as a Google Ads media buyer for any business only after couple months of training!

Note: If you are looking for media buying services (My team running ads for your company) check out this thread : Media Buying For Ecommerce/Lead Generation/High Ticket Offers (Facebook/IG/TikTok/Google Ads) - #22

Service type:

1. Grow LITERALLY any business with Google ads post-iOS 14.5 beyond six and seven figures

2. Get proven traffic system I used for all of my clients generating over 10 millions of monthly revenue.

3. Utilize third party data attribution tools and analyze data.

4. Get brand and agency leads to work with and charge up to 10 000$ per ad account.

Some info about me:

I am a media buyer with over seven years of experience focused on customer acquisition and customer data analysis. I have built hella many ad Campaigns for clients in industries including real estate, fashion, interior architecture, food, health care, and many more.

Here is what I’ve done in the last 90 days for my clients:

• Spent $4 million on Google ads with 7x return.

• Lowered Customer Acquisition Cost by 25% for several clients

• Decreased cost-per-click price by 50% for two of my clients.

• Utilized Performance Max campaign into all of my clients ad accounts with the best return on the accounts.

There is a big action plan that must be taken into consideration to start a career of media buyer and achieve huge success. But when you are new it all depends on your fundamental understanding of data and google ads algorithm. Build your basic skills correctly to transit into advanced easily.

Main skills you will learn:

1. Learn how to maximize the ad account towards profit - Succeed where 9 out of 10 Google media buyers fail. I will teach you how

2. How iOS14 has affected Google ads and what you need to understand about third party attributions and data analysis as an Google media buyer

3. How to monitor your campaign performance on a regular basis

4. Understand setting, limitations and ad account structures in Google Ads. - This is CRITICAL part to understand

5. How to increase Quality Score and decrease your cost per click

6. Utilize new type of campaigns in the account - Performance Max campaign.

7. How the back-end of the businesses work and how every detail correlates with advertising

How to land a job:

I will teach main ways of how to get easy leads who are looking for you constantly. There is huge demand on media buyers.

Best part is you can make variety of deals:

1. Fixed cost + ad spend %

2. Only ad spend % (If you scale, your income increases)

3. % of revenue (I like this a LOT haha)

4. % of profit

5. etc, etc… + Performance bonuses

How many ad accounts you gonna work with when you start - is up to you

What’s also included in mentoring:

1. You will stay in touch with me for lifetime. If you need me for advice about running ads, latest trends, new strategies - I am always available

2. Showing you my personal ad accounts for better practical experience.

3. I will try to get you inside closed communities where only qualified media buyers can enter. It’s an awesome resource to have to always be updated by other human minds.

Price: $10,000 for 1 month of training which includes learning everything stated above

Here’s some screenshots & results from the platforms I use :

Before starting a ticket, I would like to chat with you a bit first - so I can be sure that you are applicable for this mentorship.

3 Likes

woops wrong place

1 Like