Suggestion to Admins

Suggestions to the admins

So basically I’m here to look for SM services for my business

I usually check SWAPD couple times a day to check if there’s anything new that I can cop

Now there’s 2 type of people on SWAPD as I see it:

Those who are like me - coming here once in a while to browse and check for new things

Those who are using SWAPD as one of their income streams - promoting their sales all day long

Now the problem is, when a person posts new service he will get “outposted” by those promoters because they keep bumping their threads

Results:

He won’t bump his post because he isn’t here 24/7

I won’t find his posts because I don’t have time to scroll through 20+ pages when 90% of the threads are just the same as yesterday and week ago

Solution

Build sub forums for every topic which won’t be shown on the main home page

So a seller have more than 2 thread on the same topic for example selling several instagram accounts, he will open several threads on that sub forum, and only 1 thread which will tag all other threads inside and that one will be shown on the home page

Example of how my home page looks (annoying and making it impossible to find new business):

1 Like

I’m not trying to offend anyone but let’s speak some truth, 90% of these accounts are there for weeks and no one buying them for a reason

And the reason is, they’re very low quality and 80% of their followers are bots

So let’s clean SWAPD out of that spam, this is a very good marketplace and I think that this move can make it better for people like me to buy more services.

2 Likes

Well, if you’re not here often, just set up email notifications for premium tags. That way, you will only be notified when good stuff shows up, no need to dig through threads.

Just go to: SWAPD
Enter the tags you’re interested in, for example: US, Premium, Dogs

And you will be notified when new topics like that appear.

1 Like

You can also mute sellers who over-spam with bumps. That way you will never see their posts again.

We will try sometime, though, to limit this flooding of home page.

We’ve sent this request to our developers, we will implement the following changes:

1. Allow users to do three quick bumps of any thread (once 48h is up)
  2. Any consecutive bumps would be throttled by a “Please wait 5 minutes before bumping again” message.
  3. Once 5 min is up, users can bump 3x times again.

lol its called categories.

2 Likes

You have no idea what you’re talking about. None of the pages sold by reputable members have bots followers

7 Likes

I like your confidence saying I don’t know what I’m taking about

I probably know more about SM accounts than you buddy.

1 Like

You’re delusional

4 Likes

@Rinkyo7 the accounts in your screenshot aren’t botted… at all. LOL and I know because I’ve bought a few of them.

1 Like

:slight_smile:

1 Like