Suggstion - sort / search by price

Suggestion for a feature. Sorting or searching by price.
While browising the category, The buyer could enter in the maximum price, and Swapd would them show them accounts/services that fit in their price range.

it could be similar to fiverr, where ‘budget’ is one is the criteria’s for the search. IMO this would be a huge time saver for buyers.

I would love to do that, but we’re not prepared for that. Most users enter “best offer” in the price field, so there is no data to go through. And although, yes, this can be annoying, I believe there are some benefits to not having price sorting.

1. Set prices are usually way high. Users will always go for the moon if we force set prices.
  2. The users who think their account is worth bazillion dollars will come down to earth after talking with potential buyers.
  3. You get to haggle :smiley:

Yeah, my reasons may be stupid to some, but that’s what I believe! Perhaps, in the future, we can implement both. Set the price with an option to haggle. However, that’s an extensive change for us, and we most likely won’t look into this until the end of 1st quarter, 2024.

3 Likes

i dont really like this suggestion imo, this reminds me of accs-market or mid-man and i just don’t like how it’s all flooded with botted and low quality products, and people begin valuing social media based on following/subscribers alone.

I really love SWAPD’s UI rn

I thought we were hard to navigate, mainly because we’re based on a discussion forum (which has some advantages) but for the new gen z kids, it’s really hard to use. I grew up on forums, I think the navigating difficulty of SWAPD somehow keeps at least some of the undesirables away.

I think it’s slower to navigate, but I like the forum style compared to me needing to look over in detail things on accs-market or fameswap or ogusers and message the sellers.

and a lot of gen z seem to prefer ogusers or flipd, and i’ve seen a lot of young scammers and hacked accounts. The staff there don’t care.

1 Like

This can be beneficial to filter out results, or to do deal with sellers who have a set price in mind. I usually just contact sellers who have a set price or ballpark in mind instead of playing the guessing game. I’m sure there are many others like me. And sometimes I have a budget in mind for when i’m going to buy an account.

Having that would be cool for people like me who just want to filter all the results and we would only be shown (1) accounts with a price (2) accounts in the price range.

Hopefully Swapd considers this feature

1 Like