SWAPD 3.0 will go live on March 6th, 2023! Expect a few hours of down time, starting at 10:30 AM CET

Is it? I am using credit card as a payment option for my clients but losing 2-3k a month in fees. I can’t and won’t even want to imagine you guys will have to pay for fees.

1 Like

In the sense of cash back and points earned for credit card transactions would be amazing for high purchasers

2 Likes

Right, as a seller accepting CC there may be some associated fees. But as buyer it’s amazing because you can accumulate thousands of points and claim all of the business CC offers.

It would be great for my purposes at least. You could probably have a $5K purchase limit on credit cards or something, and obviously don’t allow everyone to use.
For me, at least, it would incentivize buying more via SWAPD.

1 Like

Or just offer it to diamonds. The more able to put in a cc the more benefits!

1 Like

Add Bump option here, it will be much easier to bump listings

2 Likes

The update starts Monday at 10:30 AM CET - SWAPD will go offline for a few hours, and due to a DNS change, it may be offline for some users for a little longer.

3 Likes

Also, not all new features will be available from the start. Once the migration process is completed, we will launch each new feature in the upcoming days, provided we don’t encounter problems.

2 Likes

Make sure to copy and save your canned responses.

Nice

Looks perfect

Update the Fonts as well :beers:

this sounds amazing!

Comic Sans.

Iphone app please 🥹🥹

We have it:
https://swapd.co/docs?topic=744720

1 Like

I know about discourse hub but please make a app for better experience

Don’t you think if we could, we wouldn’t? We had an app. Apple kicked us out.

The discourse hub works exactly like our old iOS app. Except for the slower notifications.

Update is in progress:

1 Like